pauliepie pauliepie is offline
Junior Member

Thanks

I just always thought that yes with the cold water storage tank, the higher the tank is above the highest tap/shower the better the cold water pressure is coming out the taps/shower, but I cant get my head round the pressure from a vented hot water cylinder.
So is it right a cylinder can be fitted either on the ground floor, first floor or a loft in a 3 bedroom semi detatched house just as long as the mcw tank is above the highest tap in the house!
If the cylinder was on the ground floor with the tank in the loft would the hot water outlet be better on a first floor bathroom?
look forward to any replies
thanks