carl mciver

"myren, lord" wrote in message
| hello,
|
| i'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for how to learn about using
| composite materials. i've just been astounded at some of the stuff
| modern ceramics and composite materials can do, and would one day like
| to be able to use these materials personally. unfortunately, i know of
| no place to learn though. where can i go to learn how to make use of
| these advanced materials?
|
| my college (university of maryland) has a wonderful materials
| engineering program, but it doesnt teach you how to user materials, only
| teaches you what they do. i'm only reasonably interested in material
| properties, i'm far more interested in how to make things with the
| materials.
|

| thanks,
| Myren

Visit aircraftspruce.com because they sell lots of small aircraft parts,
supplies, and kit builder hardware, as well as composites, wood, and metal.
They sell videos about how to work with various composite materials. Their
catalog alone has lots of good stuff, and I highly recommend you getting it
as well as the videos.