Neil Williams

wrote in message
We are building a house that is about 2200 sq ft. The kitchen and
utility room are at one end and the bedroom/bathrooms are at the
other. We want to consider either installing two hot water
heaters(one in each end) or a circulating hot water system. We would
appreciate receiving any advice and experience to help us in this
choice. We are told by our builder that the original cost is about
the same. Thanks

2200 sq ft. seems pretty small to be concerned about needing
two heaters or a recirculator. In any case, one drawback to
two heaters is the space needed for the second heater. The
circulator is a tiny little pump that doesn't take up any extra
space, whereas a second heater has a pretty big footprint.

--Neil