raden

In message , Mark
writes
Hi,

I am having problems locating suitable ducting for my new kitchen
cooker hood. My old hood had very small rectangular section ducting
which was woefully inadequate (100x50mm approx). As I have limited
height and width to fit the ducting in I can't really go for wider
rectangular ducting. I only have about 110mm by 130mm space to run
the duct through the outside wall.

I've looked around in B&Q etc but I can't find anything suitable as
their kits seem to be all rectangular. I think a round ducting would
be better. All I could find was some 100mm round flexible ducting
which I can't get to fit the hood. The hood does have a 150mm, 125mm
and 100mm adapter but I don't know how to fix the hose onto this.

"Rectangular ducting" brings up loads of hits

BES, Axminster etc sell it, so possibly will your local CH merchant

--
geoff