Kaiser

"mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kaiser" wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

Don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell us IMM.

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Another new alias?

Are you accusing me of being an alias of IMM? That makes me angry, and
when Dr. Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr.
Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!

Only joking. I'm not IMM --- I'm Mike, hence the really lame alias of,
well, Mike.

But I'm sure IMM'll be pleased if you're overcome with paranoia. Not
planning to shoot yourself in your bunker are you, Kaiser?

No IMM I have no plans to shoot myself. Unlike you who has just shot
yourself in the foot.