fred

Default To Doctor Evil

Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

Lurch

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:49:57 -0000, "fred"
strung together this:

Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

Much easier to just killfile the retarded wankbag then you don't see
him.
--

SJW
Doctor Evil

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:49:57 -0000, "fred"
strung together this:

Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

Much easier to just killfile

Then why haven't you? Please killfile me. You must!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
fred wrote:
Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

I'd guess he's had his account pulled after all those 'snip rubbish'
posts. Which I'd love to know what he meant to achieve by.

--
*"I am " is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Kaiser

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:49:57 -0000, "fred"
strung together this:

Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

Much easier to just killfile

Then why haven't you?

Because you are so amusing, you are the biggest joke on here.

Doctor Evil

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:49:57 -0000, "fred"
strung together this:

Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from'

column.

Much easier to just killfile

Then why haven't you?

Because you are so amusing, you are the biggest joke on here.

Someone who goes by the name of Cheese and thinks he is not a joke.
Fascinating.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Kaiser

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
fred wrote:
Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from' column.

I'd guess he's had his account pulled after all those 'snip rubbish'
posts. Which I'd love to know what he meant to achieve by.

I hope not, I enjoy winding him up.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Kaiser wrote:
Please revert to IMM, it's so much easier to find in the 'from'
column.

I'd guess he's had his account pulled after all those 'snip rubbish'
posts. Which I'd love to know what he meant to achieve by.

I hope not, I enjoy winding him up.

If I'm right, his account was pulled as IMM. Hence morphing to the present
moniker - and others. But his 'style' is such that if he called himself
Princess Diana he'd be sussed out after a couple of posts. Basically, near
illiterate.;-)

--
*Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Aidan

Kaiser?
Cheese?
Does anyone have any idea what he's on about?
Does he?

I'd thought the German word 'kaiser' was derived from 'Caesar'. Has he
confused "Caesar' and cheddar?

mike

In article ,
Rob Morley wrote:

I suspect he's trying to think of Kaese, but as we know thinking
isn't his forte (anyone know what is?)

Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)
Kaiser

"Aidan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Kaiser?
Cheese?
Does anyone have any idea what he's on about?
Does he?

I'd thought the German word 'kaiser' was derived from 'Caesar'. Has he
confused "Caesar' and cheddar?

You are correct Kaiser was derived from Caesar meaning Emperor.

IMM / Doctor Evil was confused at birth and can't even remember his own
name, that's why he has so many aliases.

The Natural Philosopher

Aidan wrote:

Kaiser?
Cheese?
Does anyone have any idea what he's on about?
Does he?

I'd thought the German word 'kaiser' was derived from 'Caesar'. Has he
confused "Caesar' and cheddar?

He has confused 'Kaiser' = big cheese, with 'Käse' = cheese.

I mean, it's only three letters different right?

That's over 50% which is enough for a pass in today's education system.

The Natural Philosopher

mike wrote:

In article ,
Rob Morley wrote:

I suspect he's trying to think of Kaese, but as we know thinking
isn't his forte (anyone know what is?)

Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

Yup. As in Bliars 'cheesy' grin.

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Who knows.

Def Heffalumpi, semper disputandum est....

Kaiser

"mike" wrote in message
In article ,
Rob Morley wrote:

I suspect he's trying to think of Kaese, but as we know thinking
isn't his forte (anyone know what is?)

Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

Don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell us IMM.

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Another new alias?

raden

In message . com, Aidan
writes
Kaiser?
Cheese?
Does anyone have any idea what he's on about?
Does he?

I'd thought the German word 'kaiser' was derived from 'Caesar'. Has he
confused "Caesar' and cheddar?

No, he's just confused

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

Aidan wrote:

Kaiser?
Cheese?
Does anyone have any idea what he's on about?
Does he?

I'd thought the German word 'kaiser' was derived from 'Caesar'. Has he
confused "Caesar' and cheddar?

He has confused 'Kaiser' = big cheese, with 'Käse' = cheese.

Cheese is cheese....

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
mike

In article ,
"Kaiser" wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

Don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell us IMM.

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Another new alias?

Are you accusing me of being an alias of IMM? That makes me angry, and
when Dr. Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr.
Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!

Only joking. I'm not IMM --- I'm Mike, hence the really lame alias of,
well, Mike.

But I'm sure IMM'll be pleased if you're overcome with paranoia. Not
planning to shoot yourself in your bunker are you, Kaiser?
Doctor Evil

"mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kaiser" wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

Don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell us IMM.

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Another new alias?

Are you accusing me of being an alias of IMM? That makes me angry, and
when Dr. Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr.
Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!

....and you wait 'till Icky the Firebobby gets to know.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Plowman (News)
*"I am " is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. *
"go" is shorter

Kaiser

"mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kaiser" wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
Doesn't Kaese also mean crap, rubbish, "stupid business"?

Don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell us IMM.

How would that be appropriate in this context? ;-)

Another new alias?

Are you accusing me of being an alias of IMM? That makes me angry, and
when Dr. Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr.
Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!

Only joking. I'm not IMM --- I'm Mike, hence the really lame alias of,
well, Mike.

But I'm sure IMM'll be pleased if you're overcome with paranoia. Not
planning to shoot yourself in your bunker are you, Kaiser?

No IMM I have no plans to shoot myself. Unlike you who has just shot
yourself in the foot.