T i m

Default Noisy wife ..

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:41:08 +0100, "Richard Sterry"
wrote:

Unfortunately, a certain level of training and intelligence is required for
work in these laboratories, and recruitment is a genuine problem. If it were
not, then we would not be having this discussion.

I'd like to think it was as simple as that .. but as you say .. for
another day / place maybe ;-)

Ta ;-) (I don't *do* polishing ..furniture / cars or otherwise) ;-)

Me neither - I reserve the Mister Sheen for cleaning helmet visors,
lubricating squeaky belts, sticky loft ladders and curtain rails. :-)

So what *is* Mr Sheen then .. *just* silicone ..? (ie, there isn't a
better raw supply of whatever-it-is at the price .. are there any
other ingredients that may have an adverse affect on some materials
... like a perfume for example?)

I use Bob Heah visor cleaner and just soapy water on the cash helmet
;-)

All the best ..

T i m (R100RT (family holiday / touring and towing camping trailer),
CB "Two Fifty" (local runabout), MZ ETZ 125 & 250 .. 'projects ..')