JLarsson

Jerry S. wrote:
"Robin Lee" wrote in message
. ..

"Roy Smith" wrote in message
Robin Lee wrote:
... Little did he know
that on the other side of the hill, the going rate for pointed

sticks
was just 2 rocks, and if you bought 6 of them at once, they threw

in
an antelope jaw for free.

Then along came the Sears catalog, and you could order pointed

sticks
at 3 for 2 rocks and 99 pebbles (and no sales tax!) from some

town
far, far away, made by people who you've never met.

...great... now Ug's unemployed too....

Dammit. I ordered my 6 pointed sticks after the antelope jaw offer

expired.
:-(

I've already got an antelope jaw, but I'm waiting for the upgraded
version. In the meantime, I'm saving my rocks and pebbles.

Of course, if you don't need the features of the new antelope jaw, I
suspect they'll be blowing out the old ones just before the new ones
are released.