Duane Bozarth

Larry Jaques wrote:
Maybe I'll write to Casio and say "_Enough_ with the text, just
give me a plain watch. I don't need to know it's WATERPROOF TO
300 FEET, SHOCKPROOF TO 50Gs, ALARM, CHRONO, TIMER and all that
other stuff which should be found in the manual (and/or on the bezel),
NOT on the face of the watch."

Me, too...I'm terribly destructive on watches so I've gone to buying the
$8 whatever of the day that's the smallest profile analog face thing
(hopefully not Chinese altho that's getting harder) and saving the
40-year old Bulova folks got me for HS graduation for non-every day...