Larry Jaques

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:41:38 -0500, the inscrutable Will
spake:

Upscale wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

If I could have only one, I'd choose HGTV, though some of their
better programs are gone. Ground Force was one I thoroughly enjoyed.

In the past few months, I've taken to watching and often recording Holmes on
Homes on HGTV. He's a renovations expert not a finished carpenter, but I
enjoy watching and learning when he fixes the mistakes and ****ups that
other contractors do to people's homes.

Gotta agree with you -- a great program. Comedy, tragedy and a bit of
wood-working. What more can you ask for?

Strange. I don't see that program on the HGTV.com lineup and don't
recall seeing it in the sat directory. I find "Homes to Go" and "Homes
Across America" but no "Holmes" turns up in a search of the site.
Curious.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----