Will

Ken Grunke wrote:
Martin Rost wrote:

"Owen Lowe" wrote

You oughta title that one "Got any Doan's Pills?"

Ken,
Impressive. It reminds me of either a spiral staircase or as Owen
suggested, a spine. Very nice.

--
Martin
Long Island, New York

Funny, but thinking of titles for my turnings is the hardest part of the
whole process for me, so I hardly ever do it.
I'm gonna try getting a piece like this together for the AAW's Northern
Reflections exhibit, so a title would be appropriate.
I'm thinking that the staircase and spine concept can be combined to say
something about middle-aged health--like, "The Steep Climb to the Sphere
of Wellness", maybe?
thanks, guys,

Ken Grunke 51 and climbing
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/ecc/

News==----
Newsgroups

"Stairway to heaven" And have Darrell bless it -- if he would be so kind
-- that should suffice.

Either that or you will have to find a UFO-ologist who will certify it
as "Way to the alien ship" ... I like the former...