Rick Cook

Tom Gardner wrote:
And just what percentage of each "Shim Pack" is actually used for shims?

Hey man, like, you know, um, who keeps track, ya dig?

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

Grady wrote:

I am tramming a Homier mini mill and the column is out vertically,
leaning toward the front. I have exhausted all local supply house trying
to find some .001 and .0015 shim stock, short of buying 50 or 100 ft
rolls. I need about a foot of each max, 1/2 inch wide. I would be willing
to buy some from someone for a reasonable price if you have it readily
available. All help greatly appreciated.

Grady

ZigZag cigarette papers are reliably .001" and they cost about $1.10/pack
at Wal-Mart. I use those as shims all the time. - GWE