Mary Fisher

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Lil"
wrote:

Have tried tough floor varnish

Bet you haven't ! What sort was it ? You can do better than the
usual B&Q polyurethanes.

(Rustin's Floorcoat, three coats. And the mats are a good idea too)

But if you use mats you can't see the floor.

I think racks for the kids are a good idea.

Is there only one door?

I loved parquet floors in my school hall, I don't emember them ever being
scratched even with 600 girls in there every monring and other uses through
the day - but we did have to change from our outdoor shoes in the cloakroom.
That might have had something to do with it.

Mary