Sam Goldwasser

"Michael A. Terrell" writes:

Sam Goldwasser wrote:

Talk about replying to old posts.

Thanks, but someone already sent me a complete manual.

I did have to replace a transistor but I don't know if that had anything to
do with the original problem.

--- sam

I saw that no one had replied with a useful link so I posted in case
you still needed it. You spend a lot of time helping others here and I
like to do the same when I can. BTW, did you ever fix the equipment you
needed that six pin plug and shell I sold you?

Thanks. HeNeNe.... I did build the cable with it. Haven't gotten to
actually put the rest of it together though. It was for a high vacuum
ionization gauge and the vacuum part of it isn't all there. And maybe
I'm just goofing off.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.