Michael A. Terrell

Leonard Caillouet wrote:

Mike,

Tried to send you a private message...got an error on the screen to request
addition to your authorized list.

email me at
first letter of my first name +
first six letters of last name
at
devoynet
dot
com

or call me at the shop. Maybe we can help each other out.

Leonard

I cleared your messages and replied to you. I'm sorry I have to keep
the spam filter set so high but I check the trap several times a day. I
had only been back on line 15 minutes when the spam started, and a
couple hours before an idiot on a newsgroup started mailing me
obscenities and claiming I had him thrown off his ISP while I had no
Internet access. I finally had to trap his entire ISP for email and
newsgroups.

--
E-stalking is a crime!

Michael A. Terrell