Tom Gardner

And just what percentage of each "Shim Pack" is actually used for shims?
"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Grady wrote:
I am tramming a Homier mini mill and the column is out vertically,
leaning toward the front. I have exhausted all local supply house trying
to find some .001 and .0015 shim stock, short of buying 50 or 100 ft
rolls. I need about a foot of each max, 1/2 inch wide. I would be willing
to buy some from someone for a reasonable price if you have it readily
available. All help greatly appreciated.

Grady

ZigZag cigarette papers are reliably .001" and they cost about $1.10/pack
at Wal-Mart. I use those as shims all the time. - GWE