How does this compare with the system that continuously circulates and
also, to having two tanks?

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:59:25 -0500, mid787 wrote:

wrote:
We are building a house that is about 2200 sq ft. The kitchen and
utility room are at one end and the bedroom/bathrooms are at the
other. We want to consider either installing two hot water
heaters(one in each end) or a circulating hot water system. We would
appreciate receiving any advice and experience to help us in this
choice. We are told by our builder that the original cost is about
the same. Thanks

I have a 2800 sq. ft 2-story home. I have the Laing auto-circ. You
install it under the sink in the furthest sink from the hot water tank.
I have had this since i built my house about 8 years ago. You can find
the Laing auto-circ on ebay for less that $250.00.

I had my plumber do it after I built my house. Just make you put an
electric outlet under your sink inside your vanity cabinet.