Lil

Default Parquet flooring

We have a 1960's block wooden parquet floor in our entrance hall which is
driving me crazy!....It would look fabulous if we could just stop it getting
scratched. Have tried tough floor varnish but it doesn't seem to make any
difference. With four kids it's impossible to keep yelling "mind the
floor!" everytime anyone walks through the door - and anyway floors are made
to walk on and I'm that unusual type of female that doesn't like nagging
(yes really!). Love the look of the floor otherwise and don't really want
to change it - does anyone have any suggestions on what we could use to stop
it scratching and marking - non-slip of course!

Lil