Mark

Default Ducting for kitchen cooker hood

Hi,

I am having problems locating suitable ducting for my new kitchen
cooker hood. My old hood had very small rectangular section ducting
which was woefully inadequate (100x50mm approx). As I have limited
height and width to fit the ducting in I can't really go for wider
rectangular ducting. I only have about 110mm by 130mm space to run
the duct through the outside wall.

I've looked around in B&Q etc but I can't find anything suitable as
their kits seem to be all rectangular. I think a round ducting would
be better. All I could find was some 100mm round flexible ducting
which I can't get to fit the hood. The hood does have a 150mm, 125mm
and 100mm adapter but I don't know how to fix the hose onto this.

Can anyone help with with detailed advice please on this issue, like
where to get the right ducting and exactly what to buy? The hood is
approximately 1700mm from the outside wall and the only place to go
through the outside wall is between a window lintel and an external
extension.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Mark