Michael A. Terrell

Leonard Caillouet wrote:

Things are good in Gainesville. Everyone is still looking for techs. The
business is more challenging all the time but we keep learning and
fixing...glad to see you are back. Where were you?

Leonard

I got to where I couldn't afford a telephone or internet access. I
tried to set up a Google news account from the library, but their
security wouldn't let me. So, I had no access for a year. I recently
was awarded a 100% non service connected disability and can afford to be
on line for right now. I would rather be able to work, but I'm addicted
to eating and having a roof over my head. A shop near belleview wanted
me to work a few hours a week, but I never know when I will feel well
enough to do anything. I am keeping busy, though. the local Vets
Helping Vets will be collecting used and dead computers for me to
repair. We will give them to disabled vets in Marion county who can't
afford to buy a computer.

Also, my church is looking for a portable classroom or office to set
up free computer classes. I have a couple smart kids who have some
interest in electronics and I am hoping to make decent techs out of them
by the time they graduate. They have the aptitude, but being teenagers
they have too many distractions. I will try to stop in for a visit
again sometime, if i get the chance. I've been riding the VA shuttle
from Ocala to Gainsville for the past year but I hope to get my old
truck back on the road so I can start driving again.

--
Beware of those who post from srvinet.com!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida