Will

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
Will wrote:

Time to go kill a caribou for lunch...

Cookin' Da Boo, eh? How are you preppin' it? Are you cooking it whole or
are you wimping out and cleaning it first?

Clean it? Wufo? Throw it on the fire on a spit - still quivering. It's
the way of the north laddie.

There are strange things done neath the midnight sun by the men who moil
for wood.
And the northern lights have seen queer sights that would make yer blood
run frozed...

Send me the skin. I need a coat.

Hay no problemo! I send you da sinews and some bone needles as well.
Don't have time to cure it so hope yer woman has strong teeth so she kin
chew it proper like -- eh?

Gonna have her do some proper beadwork fer a little decoration?

Always did like lambchop. :-)

Like? Or more than just 'like'? You can tell us Will.. we've all have a
little something for Lambchop.

Kanuckistan -- where men are men -- and sheep are scared.

Can she fly a handsaw?

No, but I hear she has a 'way' with K-Bodies and Cabinet Masters.

0¿0

Hmmm - maybe I can use an apprentice. LOL

Rob

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek