Harold and Susan Vordos

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:40:29 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"

wrote:

Chuckle! Not this one, Ted. The only room in the house that could be
considered remotely above a standard room is the sound room, and it's

about
21' x 31'. Small house, really. I learned my lesson from building the
castle. Big houses are for people with big money. We commoners must

live
accordingly.

Just a bit bigger than the footprint of my 3 bed two floor semi-detached

house
;-)

Worse still, it's twice the area of my workshop :-(

Wow! That hurts. g

That's OK, Mark. It's not the size of the shop, but what you can get out
of it. My one car garage served me very well for 16 years.

I spent my entire self employed machining career in that one car garage.
Lots of super work, but nowhere to stand. I vowed I'd have a nice shop
when I retired. Outside dimensions, 32' X 80', with 12' ceilings. I do
have some RV storage in the building, formed by an 8" concrete block wall
that splits the building inside. There's a man door that permits inside
access. The air compressor and built in vacuum cleaner reside on that side,
so you don't have to hear them running. They are in their own room. Shop
space is now (inside) 30' 4" by about 52'. Great shop, with nothing to
do! g

Harold