Michael A. Terrell

Leonard Caillouet wrote:

Doug,

I looked for a tech for several years and had to end up getting a graduate
of a generic electronics program and training him. After about a year he is
getting to the point that he can produce without much supervision. It is
quite an investment in time, but if you can find someone who is committed it
is worth it. I now have a tech who understands how we like to do things and
is rapidly developing into a good problem solver.

Leonard

Leonard, I'm glad you finally found someone I was off line for over
a year and ended up on full disability. I have just been back on line
for a couple weeks now. How are things in Gainsville these days?

--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida