Edwin Pawlowski

"TeamCasa" wrote in message
This reminds me of the people who drive around for years with the
dealer's
license plate holders on their car. The first thing I do is get rid of
those.

As a car dealer, I like the dealer licenses plate frames. We appreaciate
all those that continue to wear our name proudly.

Dave

I'm sure you do. Never had a car, new or used, that kept the dealer name
for more than an hour after I got it home. Last three the dealer did not
bother putting his name on them. Years ago, we'd removed even the car
maker's ornaments to clean up a car.

We had a dealer in town that had the most awful looking oversized sticker on
his cars. I was ready to buy and told him we had a deal. Just remove the
sticker. He refused. I walked. Evidently others did too as he folded in
less than a year.
Ed