Zeke

In article , george@least says...
Use it for thinner wood.

You should remember to use a smiley face when you try to make funnies,
someone might think you actually believe this would work. I took your
advice and looked at the manual. Here is a link to the relevant chapter
from the leigh site:
http://www.leighjigs.com/data/D4Ch10.pdf
Look at page 76 under the big red IMPORTANT heading. Then come back and
tell me again that angle is not a factor.
My original comment stands. But on the bright side I won't have to
'stick' anyone else with the set. You've shown me that I can list it on
e-bay with my honest opinion, and someone like you will buy it. Thanks.

Zeke
change com to net for e-mail