Luigi Zanasi

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:20:49 -0500, Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
"Luigi Zanasi" wrote:

[schnipperectomy]
So LVT is still ripping off us poor Canadians by refusing to take a hit
on the rise of the Canadian dollar and unfairly giving you Merkins a
deal on stuff. (Just kidding, Rob.)

One of the reasons LVT is a little bit more than others is that they
service outposts like yours, Luigi *g,d & r* "Even on the Canadian
frontier can a quality tool be had!"

I've been trying to get Robin to open a store in Whitehorse for over six
years now, but he refuses to respond. Anyway, I pay the same shipping
costs as you do when I order stuff. Heh! heh!

In case you weren't around at the time, the reference was to a
particularily obnoxious troll/idiot last fall who wasted a lot of bits
****ing and moaning about the fact that LVT prices were higher in Canada
than US prices and claiming that LVT was ripping us off. People wasted a
lot of bandwidth playing whack-a-mole with him trying to explain the
reality of exchange rates and fixed catalogue pricing.

This world would be a better place if all companies would conduct
business with the integrity of the Lee family. You get a piece of that
with every tool you buy from them. You can't put a price on that.

Agree totally.

--
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email