robo hippy

I had a neighbor who made pool cues. His set up was a slow speed metal
lathe and a router with spiral bit in a jig to match the taper of the
cue. This set up took care of the whipping that occurs on long thin
spindles. I have another friend who turns walking sticks in much the
same manner.
robo hippy

Lobby Dosser wrote:
"John" wrote:

Hi,

I would like to start making pool cues and was wondering what type

of
tools and machinery I would need to do this.

Thanks

If you google, there is a guy makes pool cues and sells the tools to

make
them. Try searching on lathe AND 'pool cue'. I've run across it a

couple
times.