Gordon Henderson

Default Water Flow Switch..

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where to get one of these?

A friends combi has a knackered flow-switch - it goes in-line with the
cold feed to turn the flame on when he opens a hot tap... During what
looks like a previous bodge job on the unit, it's developed a crack
and has recently started to leak. (it's the switch body, not just the
push-fit ends it has)

The local sheds don't have any, and neither does screwfix or BES -
although after searching google, I'm starting to think it's going to be
a proprietary product and only an original makers one (Pottertons web
site appeas to be offline, do they offer a spares srvice?)

I did find one place online, but they seem to want £75 for a flow switch
(I don't have the make & model to hand, so it might be the wrong one),
but it can't really be £75 for a mere flow switch, can it???

Gordon