roughbert strong

Gosh I'm glad you mentioned that, I had forgotten about French
windows, you can have the windows open and the shutters closed.
RS

"BobS" wrote in message ...
Are you aware that with French windows the casements normally open inwards.
This is a pain if you use curtains and display items on the window sill. I
can certainly recommend Lapeyre their products are excellent. BobS
--
Tees off to reply.

"roughbert strong" wrote in message
om...
There is a french DIY supplier called Lapeyre who sells some rather
nice looking windows. I think that they meet UK building regs, unless
my schoolboy french is letting me down again. I am considering using
them in my new house in UK, has anyone tried them, or had experience
of building regs issues with non-UK sourced windows?