Mark Carver

Colin Wilson wrote:
Whose responsibility is it to fit one, the area board or whoever your
'energy' supplier is ? I've looked on the web sites of Southern and
Scottish (my board) and Powergen (my lekky supplier) and can find no clues.

Speak to your supplier (Powergen) and if you can't get their indian call
centre to acknowledge they have the remotest clue what you want from
them, change supplier.

I've just phoned Powergen. I spoke to a very helpful chap (in Nottingham
:-)) who knew exactly what was what. Their 'contractor' is coming in two
weeks to change the meter FOC !

[snip]

Remember you`re not dealing with a single company with a "single point of
failure" - there are three "seperate" companies involved now (supplier /
network operator / meter operator) each with their own systems that may
or may not communicate the correct information to the others.

Yes, I'm not out of the woods yet. I'll be present when the meter is
swapped. I'll take some photos of the old and new meters just in case it
escalates into an NTL style saga.

Thanks for the replies

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply