Duane Bozarth

Brian Elfert wrote:

Duane Bozarth writes:

Shows ta go ya that you're paying for "free shipping" somehow...

Moral--there is no free lunch (at least in perpetuity)...

I just bought a Jet 12" disc sander from Amazon. $225 shipped. Most
everybody else is at $250 or so plus shipping or tax.

So? Simply shows that there are (still) pricing differences across
vendors. I check Amazon and use them a significant amount but haven't
found them universally cheaper...as noted in another response, that
probably reflects particular purchase patterns, as well. Point was,
Amazon has to pay for the shipping somehow...it ain't "free", it's
built into the pricing structure...