Mike Marlow

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

DIY's lone saving grace is David Marks' "Wood Works" program.
If I could have only one, I'd choose HGTV, though some of their
better programs are gone. Ground Force was one I thoroughly enjoyed.
HGTV has really gone after the housewife, too. Frackin' pukeyhomes.

It was quite disappointing when HGTV and DIY announced their new format.
They broke the week down into days and each day was targeted at a certain
audience, or interest. Specifically missing from that target list was
woodworkers like the group gathered in here. Guess we aren't a very large
or a very profitable number.
--

-Mike-