Larry Jaques

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:53:39 -0600, the inscrutable John
spake:

Actually, I expect companies to PAY ME for doing their advertising. I
don't wear ballcaps with tool maker's names/logos on them, don't wear
shirts wtih advertising on them either. They want ME to wear THEIR
advertising, then at least they can GIVE the shirt/hat/whatever to me
for FREE

Agreed, wholeheartedly. Then again, we're not caught up in the status
symbol frenzy of.

Now where in HELL can I buy a nice, discreet Casio watch with NO bold
and colorful printing smeared all over it? I like Casio's countdown
timers and alarms far better than Timex.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----