Duane Bozarth

Larry Bud wrote:

Duane Bozarth wrote:
Never Enough Money wrote:

Just did a price comparison fom 12" Jorgenson cabinet master

clamps.
(Quantity = 4)

Amazon = $32 but no shipping = $128
Lee Valley = $25 + shipping = $108

Shows ta go ya that you're paying for "free shipping" somehow...

Moral--there is no free lunch (at least in perpetuity)...

No necessarily. Probably 90% of the time I find items which are the
least expensive on Amazon AND they have free shipping.

My comparisons have not been so uniformly in favor of Amazon...depends
on what you buy, undoubtedly. Somewhat like assuming Wally-World, etc.,
are always cheapest place in town...some is, some isn't...