geoff

Default Combi-Boiler Choice- ?Alpha any good

In message , IMM
writes

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:04:42 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

IMM wrote:

You clearly haven't a clue and lack simple analytical skills. Which is

sad.

ROTFL

Watching Andy run (analytical) rings round IMM, is a spectacle I had
only previously observed in Road Runner cartoons!

A number of us have tried the "let's explain this one step at a time
approach". Andy has a lot more faith/perserverance than others.
We have been around the loop with IMM a few times now over a number of
subjects, it's usually good for a laugh for everyone else.

Stick to replacing the diverter valve on Vaillents. Best leave the thinking
to others.

he claims to be in the heating industry and can't even spell Vaillant

--
geoff