bob

Every year our PBS station runs the new season of Norm for six or seven
episodes in Jan and Feb. Then, March is their fundraising month (why do
they need an entire month for fundraising - TWICE a year??) so Norm is not
on. Then in April, they pick up Norm again, but it is reruns. For the last
two years, I have emailed our PBS station and informed them that they need
to finish out the seasion. I always get a very helpful person who fixes the
line up. And it's only after they fix the lineup that I send a donation -
to the helpful person so she knows...

"Scrub" wrote in message
Just checked to see what upcoming shows HGTV was gonna show of Norm.
Well, looks like Norm is gone. Entire month of March, no Norm.

Scrub