Ray V

All I have left of Norm on HGTV is Sunday a.m. also.
I have two PBS stations one of which carries him on Saturday at noon and the
other on sunday at 6:30. This is of course only when they are not
fundraising or running some obscure show.

I wrote to HGTV several years back when they first took Norm off they daily
a.m. slot, obviously it didn't work. Anyone have DIY network? I'm thinking
about upgrading my cable service to get DIY. Does DIY have any good shows
or just more of the "drive by paint & primp" shows currently on HGTV?

--

Too much is not enough!
rvojtash NOT THIS at comcast (dot) net

"Bob" wrote in message
I get him on hgtv Sunday mornings @ 7AM CST which I record so that I can
fast forward through the commercials.

"Scrub" wrote in message
Just checked to see what upcoming shows HGTV was gonna show of Norm.
Well, looks like Norm is gone. Entire month of March, no Norm.

Scrub