Clint

And BTW, I wouldn't tell someone else that there is just one way to post in
a newsgroup (not that I'm saying you're doing that). To each their own, and
all that rot. What I really dislike (even more than middle-posters) is the
people who insist that their way is the right way, and everything else is
reportable to your ISP.

Clint

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:40:06 GMT, Bob wrote:
I wish everyone would top post. It's a pain in the arch having to scroll
down to the bottom of the post to get at a reply. Especially, when most
readers of the NG already know what the crux of the original message

already
was.

Top-posting screws up the flow of the conversation, and (ahem)
encourages people to lazily leave in the entire post they're replying
to, rather than the points they're addressing.