Clint

Personally, I prefer top posting because you don't have to scroll all the
way to the bottom of what someone forgot to snip to read their one-line
comment. And I REALLY prefer it over middle-posting, where you have to
figure out what one-line comment they've inserted somewhere in the original
3 page rant. And as far as snipping goes, I'd prefer that people don't snip
because it means I don't have to go looking at the previous postings to
figure out what they hell they're talking about. But I've been on
high-speed internet since about 1997, so I'm pretty spoiled, I guess.

Clint

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:40:06 GMT, Bob wrote:
I wish everyone would top post. It's a pain in the arch having to scroll
down to the bottom of the post to get at a reply. Especially, when most
readers of the NG already know what the crux of the original message

already
was.

Top-posting screws up the flow of the conversation, and (ahem)
encourages people to lazily leave in the entire post they're replying
to, rather than the points they're addressing.