good ol' Bob

Yeah, but what's that got to do with Norm not being on HGTV? Oh, wait a
minute. You won't be able to follow the flow of the conversation, what with
this being a top post. I'll repeat it below for the idiot dweebs who rant
on about matters other than the original post.

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:40:06 GMT, Bob wrote:
I wish everyone would top post. It's a pain in the arch having to scroll
down to the bottom of the post to get at a reply. Especially, when most
readers of the NG already know what the crux of the original message
already
was.

Top-posting screws up the flow of the conversation, and (ahem)
encourages people to lazily leave in the entire post they're replying
to, rather than the points they're addressing.

Yeah, but what's that got to do with Norm not being on HGTV?