JR North

Stay away when Proctologically Violated©® tries his new crane....
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Awl--

Apropos of the HF shipping thread, I just got mine, a non-folding version,
from HF (Central Hydraulics).

Cupla problems, like eccentric wheels, but overall pretty sturdy. Comes w/
about 400 nuts, screws, bolts!

But here's my PRESSING question:

Where is the oil fill screw/plug on this unit??
They say you gotta push the piston down, fill, raise it up, fill--but fill
WHERE??
Not through the release valve/screw, right?

Through that rubber ditty up near the top?? If so, how would one get oil in
there???
Through the piston/plunger???

I'm at a loss! Emailed the tech peeple at HF, but god knows how long that
will take, or if they will even know!

TIA!
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll