Tom Watson

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:36:13 -0500, "Cherokee-Ltd"
wrote:

"gw" wrote in message

"Military officials, on condition of anonymity, revealed that although no
pointy sticks were discovered, caches of material were found which are
commonly used in the manufacture of pointy sticks. These materials,
purchased in blunt form, can quickly be assembled into deadly weapons.
Also,
several underground bunkers have been discovered. Crews are still
searching
for residue from the pointing process. Iraq is known to have harbored
several expert stick pointers from the former Soviet Union. The CIA, while
denying the report, states only that they had 'Reliable and credible
intelligence' that stick pointing was widespread - clearly in violation of
the UN's PSMD resolution."

The definition of PSMD is so vague that the resolution could never be
upheld. If you look close enough, I'd be willing to bet you could find
pointy sticks in your own backyard. I think this is clearly a ploy to occupy
Iraq and seize control over resources such as the falafel. Iraqi cuisine is
inspired by Turkish, Iranian and even French influences - you'd have to be
blind not to see this so-called conspiracy. But I digress.

We have to get the pointy sticks off our own streets before we worry about
Iraq. Just the other day I saw a 9 or 10 year old boy parading around the
neighbourhood with a pointy stick. Nothing good can come from a pointy stick
yet we have "collectors" even protesting against the Canadian Pointy Stick
Registry. I can appreciate a good pointy stick when I see one, remember that
one Tom Plamann mocked up from MDF for a customer? A work of art but
remember, pointy sticks are only used to hurt people.

-Brian

Man, I hates it when dese trolls from
alt.politics.pointysticks.conspiracy crosspost here.

(hee...snork....giggle...)

:-)...

Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)