Bob

I wish everyone would top post. It's a pain in the arch having to scroll
down to the bottom of the post to get at a reply. Especially, when most
readers of the NG already know what the crux of the original message already
was.

"good ol' Bob" wrote in message
m...
TOP POSTER ALERT!!!

By George you're right. Just checked zap2it listings as well as HGTV
website...sure enough, no Norm. Los Angeles PBS station KGET dropped the
show some time back. I can still get this year's shows on KOCE and KVCR.
Don't know how long this'll last. I also get Roy Underhill on one of

those
stations. Seems that old woodworkers never die, they just fade away.
Oh yeah, regarding the top posting; that's the default setting, and I

LIKE
IT!

"Scrub" wrote in message
Just checked to see what upcoming shows HGTV was gonna show of Norm.
Well, looks like Norm is gone. Entire month of March, no Norm.

Scrub