Leon Heller

"Peter Fairbrother" wrote in message
Does anyone have experience with cyanide-free silver plating? How does it
compare?

Second question, does anyone know how to go about getting potassium
cyanide
in the UK? You used to be able to get it from a chemist's shop by signing
poisons register, but I don't know if that still holds - and chemists
don't
seem to sell that kind of thing any more.

You will probably need to get it from a chemical supply company. When I was
about 12 years old I worked out a way to make it from potassium
ferrocyanide, which was easy to get hold of as it wasn't very toxic and
often used in photography.

Leon