George

"Zeke" wrote in message
th.net...
I bought the dovetail set for use with the leigh jig. I've only tried
one of the bits, but it was undersized and did a very poor job. The
Leigh bits work great, and cut better so I'll just stick with them from
now on. I'm debating selling the MLCS set on e-bay, but I hate to stick
someone else with it. Any offers? Possibly this was the only bad bit in
the set, but I'm not going to waste my time, or materials finding out.
Straight bits are probably fine.

Zeke

OK, I'll bite. How far out do they have to be to exceed the adjustment
capability of the jig? You _have_ read the manual on how to compensate for
individual bits? The Leigh people recognize the reality that bits are
different even within the _same_ manufacturer's line.