Zeke

In article ,=20
says...
I saw an ad in Woodwork.
=20
MLCS routerbits.
=20
Anyone here ever use them? If so, what do you think?
=20
I am particularly interested in the spiral flush cutting bits.
=20
Thanx in advance
=20
0=BF0
=20
Rob
=20

I bought the dovetail set for use with the leigh jig. I've only tried=20
one of the bits, but it was undersized and did a very poor job. The=20
Leigh bits work great, and cut better so I'll just stick with them from=20
now on. I'm debating selling the MLCS set on e-bay, but I hate to stick=20
someone else with it. Any offers? Possibly this was the only bad bit in=20
the set, but I'm not going to waste my time, or materials finding out.=20
Straight bits are probably fine.

Zeke

change com to net for e-mail