John Rumm

Doctor Evil wrote:

You are slow. Again for you, now read it slowly...

Perhaps you ought to think about it a bit more slowly...

"makers recommend a "minimum". You can always go over, and it is best to by
using fully synthetics. " Hint....the API never states what the oil has to
be made of.

So given the choice of driving along in your old banger, with fully
synthetic oil ****ing out of every oil seal, not to mention that which
is being burnt in the cylinders, and paying 5 to 10 quid quid a litre
for the privilidge, or, sticking in bog standard 20/50 multigrade which
might even stay put in the engine, you would go for the synth?

Hmmm.... you are powerfully dumb.

No wonder you can't afford decent tools.

There you are repeat that 14 times a day. Nah! just put in ADSA cheapo
stuff in for 40,000 miles. You need to. You really do.

No thanks, don't think my car would like that, but why don't you give it
a try? It is after all as good a bit of advice as you usually offer.

Repeat after me: "one size does not fit all"... keep saying it...

--
Cheers,

John.