max

I would look for a more recently satisfied customer. The nature of these
companies importing and branding the bits with their own name suggests that
they can change manufacturers and the bits look the same but might not
perform the same. Many years ago I bought Woodcraft (Woodtech?) router bits
and weas very satisfied with them. We used them everyday day and felt that
they were a real bargain. They weren't CMT but they cost a lot less and
worked properly. I am now starting up my shop again and am not sure they are
as good as they used to be.
max

I bought there 66 bit set for $199 a few years back. I am very pelased with
it, especially for the price. I am sure expensive bits are better, but the
MLCS bits have worked out quite well for me. They have friendly customer
service as well. (I had a bearing go bad.) I have some of the bits alot and
they have held up quite well.

Joe in Denver
My Woodworking Website:
www.the-wildings.com/shop/

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I saw an ad in Woodwork.

MLCS routerbits.

Anyone here ever use them? If so, what do you think?

I am particularly interested in the spiral flush cutting bits.

Thanx in advance

0¿0

Rob