JB

Just put a few drops of air tool oil in via the air hose connection.

Joe..

"Ignoramus10062" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:37:11 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:
It's a filter/regulator. You don't really need an oiler unless you plan
to run air tools nonstop and don't want to bother oiling them manually.
I'd just use what you have.

Hm, thanks. I am a little confused, I have an HF sander and its manual
says to use an oiler. It does not seem to have an oiling port of any
sort. I guess that I will look harder.

No, this isn't "just suited for painting". Real painting takes a serious
air dryer, one which refrigerates the air. What you have is just for
regular
use. - GWE

Ignoramus10062 wrote:
My compressor has this piece:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Curt.../03_Regulator/

It was included in the sale. Please forgive my extreme ignorance in
asking this question, but I am not sure what it does. It seems to be a
pressure regulator and perhaps air cleaner. Has an opening in the
bottom for a drain valve (I put in a ball valve there). Looks like it
is most suited for spray painting, which I won't do a lot of.

What appears to me, is that this piece seems to be better suited for
painting, and what I need is a filter/oiler/pressure regulator. Is
that right?

If so, which one would you recommend? I would like to buy something
nice.