Peter Michelson

wrote in message
ups.com...
Incidentally, what software do you use for rendering your
circuits designs as they appear on the links you have
provided?

The software is an old DOS program called "Colorix VGA Paint" 1989.

It's similar to Windows "Paint" with more features.
It's easy to copy and paste, and move things around.
Windows "Paint" can do the same thing, but has limited
editing features.

-Bill

Impressive. Because of the high quality, I didn't realize that you drew
them manually. I thought they were created by an electronics CAD program.

Does Colorix VGA Paint run in a DOS window on a pentium class machine?

Regards,
Peter